In addition to the broad vision and key values that underpin our foundation, we have a number of principles that guide and support our day-to-day decision-making.
Our principles apply to everyone who works for the Collecting Stories Foundation, in any capacity. They serve as a code of conduct, and also set the standard by which people can judge us.
We are committed to:
- Promoting sustainable development – considering the social,environmental and financial impacts of everything we do.
- Respecting and obeying the law – in every country where we do business.
- Respecting human rights – of individuals, and within different societies and cultures; supporting the aims of the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Respecting the environment – doing all we can to create and encourage positive environmental impacts.
- Being accountable – to all our stakeholders for all our actions.
- Continuous improvement – always looking for better ways of doing things in every area of our activities.